Interactive QR Code plant tags & signs
WHAT ARE INTERACTIVE PLANT LABELS?
Plants Map makes it easy and affordable to order custom, interactive plant tags or signs. Our signs have something you won’t find on other tags – a QR code connects your plants to a smartphone. Scan the code to open the plant’s unique page on PlantsMap.com and then you can edit notes and add photos to the plant page. Visitors to your garden can scan to read the story of your plant and see photos of it in all seasons. Now anyone can add attractive, long-lasting plant identification to any landscape or plant collection.
Products and Prices
20″ Stakes – $6.25 each
16″ Stakes – (Coming in November)
- Black anodized aluminum stake
- Options: 3M VHB permanent adhesive strips or removable 3M Dual Lock™ strips.
- 12″ stake – Discontinued
- To only order stakes and tree hardware please use this form.
- Plus Profiles receive a 5% discount on tag and sign orders.
- Premium and Resource Profiles receive a 10% discount on tag and sign orders.
Shipping & Taxes
- Shipping and handling is usually about $15 for most orders shipped within the Contiguous United States. The My Tags order form summary uses this amount for the estimate.
- We will provide a quote for the shipping cost for orders sent outside of the contiguous United States
- We charge sales tax for all orders where appropriate. The My Tags order form has a field to enter information for tax-exempt organizations and we’ll email you to get your certificate for our files. Only state-approved current exemption certificate forms are accepted.
Order a sample box and we’ll send you one of each of the items we sell:
- 1 “Franklin Tree” Tag
- 1 “Dawn Redwood” Sign
- 1 Stake with VHB tape
- 1 Dual-Lock set
- 1 Tree Hardware set
Shipping is included.