Webinar: How to use Collections on Plants Map
April 8 Plants Map Webinar: Collections - Tracy Blevins demonstrates various ways to use our Collections tool on Plants Map. Webinar topics include how to add a photo gallery, plants, location information, notes and more.
Help Articles: https://help.plantsmap.com/
Collections Help Articles (9) >> https://help.plantsmap.com/category/48-collections-and-subcollections
- How to create a Collection
- How to create a collection photo gallery
- How to add plants - From the Collection page on the Plants tab choose the button Add/Remove Plants. A window opens to search for and select plants to add to this collection.
- How to add a subcollection - You can create subcollections within a collection to further sort and organize your plants. From the collection page click the subcollections tab and Create Subcollection button.
- How to see a table list view of plants
- How to add Notes
- How to enter a location map pin
Additional Collections Help:
- How to digitally plan & organize your vegetable garden
- How to use Collections to create a wish list of plants
- How to create a Collection as a plant solutions list for customers
Additional Help Articles