Plants Map new features webinar: Subscription Tiers
Plants Map New Features Webinar recorded on May 31, 2019 – Subscription Tiers launched and new features coming soon.
Details of our subscription tiers can be found on our pricing page at www.plantsmap.com/pricing.
- Post news, engage with others (follows, likes, comments), connect with organizations, create event pages.
- Enhancements coming soon: notifications and replies on newsfeed posts, comments and plant comments via email with notifications settings.
- Plants must be added by the user manually. Limit to 24 plants and 4 collections.
- Unlimited plant library, access to adopting core plants (280+ with 1,400K more to approve), 5% Discount on tag orders
- NEW My Plant Finder for individuals and organizations. Can be used as your own person plant finder or also made public for landscapes that want this feature for their visitors.
- Enhancements to the custom plant tabs – these will now be bundled into this tier. Current tabs: Rose, Iris, Daylily, Daffodil, Trees
- Spreadsheet upload of plants (no longer available unless you are at the Plus or higher subscription Tier for at least one year).
- Planned NEW features: My Maps with Virtual Tours, My Analytics, My Photos
- Planned enhancements to the network feature for organizations with group notifications and chats.
- Listed within the searchable directory of Resources on Plants Map
- Discount on website and E-Journal advertising
- Buy It Plants services
- Planned NEW features – My Products