How to scan QR Codes using iOS on iPhones and iPads
To scan QR Codes with the iOS 11 or later on iPhones and iPads open your camera and point it at the QR Code on the Plants Map sign or tag. You will see a notification asking if you want to visit the Plants Map page for that plant. Click the notification and the plant web page will open.
If this doesn’t happen, open your Settings and scroll down to the setting for Camera. There is an option to allow the Camera to read QR Codes.
ADDITIONAL RELATED HELP ARTICLES
- How to Scan QR Codes
- How to scan QR Codes on Android devices
- How to scan QR Codes on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads)
- All QR Code readers are not created equally
- Plants Map Interactive QR Code Plant Tags and Signs
- You can use our Search tool on the top of our site to find a plant’s information page.
- You can use the list view icon on a profile’s plant library to find a plant page.