Organization profiles on Plants Map
Plants Map is a new community website that hosts plant collections to connect individuals and organizations based on botanical interests.
Plants Map invites all organizations that want to connect with people that are seeking to explore and discover plants, plant collections, and landscapes.
Organization profiles at the basic tier level are free and are perfect for plant societies, garden clubs, public gardens, arboreta, parks, botanical gardens, community gardens, garden bloggers, and more.
- Plantsmap.com is a mobile website that works on all devices: computers, smartphones, and tablets. There’s no app needed by you, your team, your audience, or visitors.
- All visitors to Plantsmap.com have free access to explore plants, collections, and organizations.
- Organization profiles can grow an audience of followers and a network of community connections.
- Organizations can invite multiple individuals to become admins to help add plants, photos, content to the profile.
- Create your a digital, mobile My Plants Map library or catalog that can educate & engage your visitors, supporters, or customers. Enhanced features at premium paid tiers will be available.
- Use your digital, online My Plants Map library or catalog as your content source for your other social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Organize plants into collections and sub-collections to create a tour of your landscape or to highlight seasonal plants of interest.
- Add our interactive plant labels to your landscape or garden center to provide quick access to your plant library or catalog for additional information.
- Map your profile, plants, collections.
- Add your organization to our community map to be found geographically by our visitors and users.
- Create event pages for plant sales, workshops, garden tours and more.
- Upgrade to a Resource if you are a service provider, business, professional, brand, or wish to promote products or become a sponsor or advertiser.